OLA Cabs Recruitment 2016 | Software Development Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization | Bangalore | May 2016
Company: ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd
OlaCabs, popularly known as ola, is a mobile app for personal transportation in India. Ola started as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, now based out of Bangalore and is among the fastest growing businesses in India.
It was founded on 3 December 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal (currently CEO) and Ankit Bhati. By 2014, the company has expanded to a network of more than 200,000 cars across 85 cities. In November 2014, Ola expanded to incorporate autos on-trial basis in Bengaluru. Post the trial phase, Ola Auto expanded to other cities like Delhi, Pune and Chennai starting December 2014. value of ola as on September 2015 is $5 billion.
Company Website: www.olacabs.com
Positions: Software Development Test Engineer – Automation Testing
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- Strong technical background, are detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
- 4-8 years of experience in testing and Automation.
- Good knowledge on Selenium and Automation Framework.
- Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, SDLC, Test Processes.
- Working knowledge with any non-functional automation stack like Jmeter,apache bench,etc
- Experience in testing web services and basic understanding on nosql databases.
- Ability to mentor new QA Engineers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply: Register first and then Apply. You can skip resume upload or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Registration Link:Link Expired