OLA Cabs Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Research Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Machine Learning | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ola Cabs
OLA Cabs Recruitment 2021 : OlaCabs, popularly known as ola, is a mobile app for personal transportation in India. Ola started as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, now based out of Bangalore and is among the fastest growing businesses in India.
It was founded on 3 December 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal (currently CEO) and Ankit Bhati. By 2014, the company has expanded to a network of more than 200,000 cars across 85 cities. In November 2014, Ola expanded to incorporate autos on-trial basis in Bengaluru. Post the trial phase, Ola Auto expanded to other cities like Delhi, Pune and Chennai starting December 2014. value of ola as on September 2015 is $5 billion.
Company Website: www.olacabs.com
Positions: Research Engineer Intern
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Machine Learning
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning.
- Read and keep up with the research in Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the technology
- Contribute to applied research and open source community
- Understanding of the use of data science concepts including mathematical and statistical model, machine learning, deep learning, data engineering and data visualization
- Collect and analyze various data
- Clean and prepare data for Machine Learning and AI
- Work closely with software engineers and architects to extract, transform and standardize data for optimal use for analytic tools
- Knowledge about machine learning tools / AI
- 0-3 months of project experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge about ML, AI tools
- Experience in computer vision/Image processing techniques like preprocessing, feature extraction, pattern recognition, etc. is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert problem solving skills and creative thinking ability
- Should be strong in Probability, Statistics, Optimization, Calculus, General Math
- B.Tech/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
Apply Link: Job Expired