OLA Cabs Recruitment 2021 | Data Base Administrator 2 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Company: Ola Cabs
OLA Cabs Recruitment 2021 : OlaCabs, popularly known as ola, is a mobile app for personal transportation in India. Ola started as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, now based out of Bangalore and is among the fastest growing businesses in India.
It was founded on 3 December 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal (currently CEO) and Ankit Bhati. By 2014, the company has expanded to a network of more than 200,000 cars across 85 cities. In November 2014, Ola expanded to incorporate autos on-trial basis in Bengaluru. Post the trial phase, Ola Auto expanded to other cities like Delhi, Pune and Chennai starting December 2014. value of ola as on September 2015 is $5 billion.
Company Website: www.olacabs.com
Positions: Data Base Administrator 2 (DBA 2)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication
Experience & Skills:
- Conversant with concepts related to RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Conversant with Object Relational Mapping technology
- Good to have knowledge of various NoSQL storage technologies (KeyValue, Column Family, Document, Graph)
- Proficient in the use of a NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB, Couchbase, Elastic Search, Cassandra, Aerospike (hands-on experience at least 1 NoSQL databases required)
- Proficient in the use of a NoSQL database in High Availability (HA) and Fault Tolerant (FT) configuration, preferably with MongoDB, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, Cassandra (hands-on experience required)
- Proficient in fine-tuning the performance of a NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB, Couchbase, Elastic Search, Cassandra
- (hands-on experience required) awareness of various performance parameters required
- Ability to appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of NoSQL database technology vis vis RDBMS technology practical application of concepts required
- Proficient in the use of an RDBMS database, preferably MySQL
- Proficient in the use of an RDBMS database in HA and FT configuration, preferably with MySQL
- Awareness of the use of an RDBMS database in a GeoRedundant configuration, preferably with MySQL
- Strong in monitoring/Alerting systems by identified key metrics to monitor.
- Scripting like Perl, python or ruby good to have.
Apply Link: Job Expired