OLA Cabs Recruitment 2017 | Software Development Test Engineer – SDET | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd
OlaCabs, popularly known as ola, is a mobile app for personal transportation in India. Ola started as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, now based out of Bangalore and is among the fastest growing businesses in India.
It was founded on 3 December 2010 by Bhavish Aggarwal (currently CEO) and Ankit Bhati. By 2014, the company has expanded to a network of more than 200,000 cars across 85 cities. In November 2014, Ola expanded to incorporate autos on-trial basis in Bengaluru. Post the trial phase, Ola Auto expanded to other cities like Delhi, Pune and Chennai starting December 2014. value of ola as on September 2015 is $5 billion.
Company Website: www.olacabs.com
Positions: Software Development Test Engineer – SDET
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Strong technical background, detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
- 1-4 years of experience in Testing AND Automation.
- Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, SDLC, Test Processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms for common software problems, complexity analysis and aptitude for problem solving
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming or scripting language. Must be able to write simple code snippets to solve real world problems
- Will own the quality of a feature, component or a product. Will write, execute and fix test cases, test scripts as per specifications and interact with Developers/QA lead to report, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Reproduce issues reported by customers or other teams and test the same when fixed by development
- Will need to critically analyze features and its impact areas and provide educated estimation for testing the same.
- Will need to understand production environment and analyze data and server logs.
- Automate or find out ways to automate feature testing steps so that same can be run as part of automation regression suite in upcoming release
Apply Link: Link Expired