NVIDIA Recruitment 2023 | Verification Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA Recruitment 2023: Nvidia Corporation is an American technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Nvidia designs graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Its primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products.
Nvidia also joined the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable and Shield Tablet, as well as the tablet market with the Tegra Note 7. In addition to GPU manufacturing, it provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications.
Company Website: www.nvidia.in
Positions: Verification Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for NVIDIA Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech./ M.Tech. with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in verification of complex IPs/units and sub-systems
- Verification experience using random stimulus along with functional coverage and assertion-based verification methodologies
- Expertise in Verilog
- Knowledge in SystemVerilog or similar HVL
- Familiarity with verification methodologies like UVM/VMM and exposure to industry standard verification tools for simulation and debug
NVIDIA is seeking is seeking passionate, highly motivated, and creative Verification Engineer to verify the design and implementation of the next generation of memory subsystem units for the world’s leading GPUs and SOCs. This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
- Responsible for verifying the ASIC design, architecture and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies.
- Expected to understand the design and implementation, define the verification scope, develop the verification infrastructure and verify the correctness of the design.
- Come up with test plans, tests and verification infrastructure for complex IPs/sub-systems.
- Responsible for performance and deadlock verification of the GPU memory subsystem unit.
- Build reusable bus functional models, monitors, checkers and scoreboards following coverage driven verification methodology.
- Perform functional coverage driven verification closure.
- Working with architects, designers, and pre and post silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
- Experience in memory subsystem or network interconnect IP verification
- Good debugging and analytical skills
- Scripting knowledge (Python/Perl/shell)
- Good communication skills & dream to work as a great teammate
How to Apply for NVIDIA Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here