NVIDIA Recruitment 2023 | Software QA Test Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA Recruitment 2023: Nvidia Corporation is an American technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Nvidia designs graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Its primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products.
Nvidia also joined the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable and Shield Tablet, as well as the tablet market with the Tegra Note 7. In addition to GPU manufacturing, it provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications.
Company Website: www.nvidia.in
Positions: Software QA Test Developer
Experience: 3 – 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for NVIDIA Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech with 3-4 years of experience in Embedded / Automotive domain.
- Python automation and White box testing expertise. Ability to understand/enhance test apps that are written in C/C++ to improve test app coverage.
- Expertise in Android, Linux, QNX Internals working and configuration knowledge – Kernel, Boot loader, Root File system Hierarchy, Storage File system, Toolchains, Build systems, Networking, Windowing Systems, Commands, and Utilities.
- Expertise in Hardware IPs: ARM CPU, Audio/Video decoders/encoders, GPGPU, Security engines, ISP, DDR Memory, Ethernet, SPI, I2C, CAN, PCIe, NAND, NOR, CSI, I2S, HDMI, LVDS, eDP, UART
- Excellent analytical and solving skills.
- Prior experience in crafting test plans for features from scratch, through scientific methods.
- Should be passionate about quality and should demonstrate have high standards in the delivery areas. The fundamental job will be to drive quality improvements.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) working with teams across multiple time zones. Should be an excellent teammate.
We are currently seeking an expert SWQA Test Developer Engineer to join our Automotive QA group. In this position, you will be part of the Automotive Customer product validation team which verifies different customer use cases and delivers a world-class automotive software package.
- Develop high-quality test plans and execute them to validate customer requirements.
- Participate in reviews of requirements & specifications. Independently design, develop and optimize test strategies, test plans, and test cases based on various parameters viz. features, change-list, design docs etc.
- Collaborate with global teams including management, hardware, and software developers, to understand different SW components and to test each aspect of the design with high-quality test cases.
- Run manual and automated tests. Report defects, participate in debugging, and validate fixes.
- Improve the test apps to cover additional functionality which is written in C/C++ to improve the test coverage.
- Chip into improving processes to enable QA to scale and improve quality.
- Hands-on experience of having worked in SPICE and ISO26262 deployment across SQA teams.
- Prior QNX testing experience.
- C / C++ coding experience. Understand the large C / C++ project code and derive functional/unit tests.
How to Apply for NVIDIA Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here