NVIDIA Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | System Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ EE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA Recruitment 2022 : Nvidia Corporation is an American technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Nvidia designs graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Its primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products.
Nvidia also joined the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable and Shield Tablet, as well as the tablet market with the Tegra Note 7. In addition to GPU manufacturing, it provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications.
Company Website: www.nvidia.in
Positions: Systems Software Engineer – Tools Development
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for NVIDIA Recruitment 2022:
- BE/BS/B.Tech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/EE.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in software development process in Linux based platforms preferred
- Strong object-oriented programming and design pattern knowledge: Object Oriented Perl, C++ / Java preferred
- Interpreted language skills highly desired –Perl or Python preferred
- Experience in software development life cycle on Linux based platforms preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability for working in a dynamic environment with different frameworks and requirements
We are evolving the core build, simulation, verification and release pipeline for the development of our AI, graphics, computing and SOC chips. This strongly Object Oriented Perl/Python and Java/C++ infrastructure encompasses several extensive proprietary applications that allow us to efficiently verify the world’s largest chips with a sophisticated distributed computing execution and triage environment. We are looking for forward-thinking engineers to participate in our fast-paced Agile software team and to continue and improve our very high production quality standards. These tools are used by all the engineers in NVIDIA
- Working with chip architects to develop workflows that aid chip development process
- Design and Develop tools for analysis, visualization, debugging and automated regressions
- Build infrastructure system software that enables our driver stack, applications, tests, and studies to run unchanged on all functional, diagnostic, and performance models, simulations and emulations
How to Apply for NVIDIA Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired