NVIDIA Hiring Software Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Pune
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA Hiring: Nvidia Corporation is an American technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Nvidia designs graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Its primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products.
Nvidia also joined the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable and Shield Tablet, as well as the tablet market with the Tegra Note 7. In addition to GPU manufacturing, it provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications.
Company Website: www.nvidia.in
Positions: Software Engineering Intern
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- M.Tech/ B.Tech in Computer Science or E&C
- Strong academic background
- Good understanding of programming languages and processor architecture
- Good understanding of Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Candidates should have a solid background in:
- Operating System, Algorithm development
- Knowledge on Object-oriented programming is highly a plus in C / C++ Or Java
- Aptitude in innovative and optimal designs
As a Software Engineering Intern, the candidate will be responsible for supporting in design and development of software solutions in the areas of Chip Resource Manager, Graphics, Video, 2D and 3D graphics under OpenGL and DirectX, ISP, driver stacks for Windows and Linux OS. We are looking for Interns who are passionate about working at the intersection of leading-edge graphics, multimedia and operating system software.
Looking for interns who will be working in the following areas:
- Principles of hardware operation: CPU and memory architecture, buses and interconnects
- Operating System fundamentals: multi-processing and scheduling, memory management, privilege modes, file systems and device drivers
- Algorithms and data structures
- Principles of parallel computing
- C and/or C++ programming languages
- Python / PERL knowledge is preferred
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here