NTTF Mega Recruitment Drive | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 60 Posts | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | 29th June 2018
NTTF – an educational foundation established in the year 1963 – is the living symbol of Indo-Swiss co-operation; aimed at promoting purposeful Technical Education for the youth of India. The seed was put in place at Thalassery (Kerala), in the year 1959. In its mission, the Foundation was actively supported with generous assistance from the Government of Switzerland, HEKS (a Swiss NGO), and Swiss Development Co-operation (a development agency in Switzerland). The Government of India and the State Governments also extended their support. The Foundation implements its program of Technical Training through more than 20 Training Centres located in various States across India.
NTTF assists industries, through its special collaborative initiative for producing quality manpower, by establishing training centres in partnership with industry associations. NTTF is an ISO 9001 Certified institution.
Company Website: www.nttftrg.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Total requirement: 60
Mechanical – 30
Electronics – 20
Computers/IT – 10
Stipend: 15000 PM
Interview Location: Across NTTF Centers
Job Location: Job & training location can be anywhere in India.
(Dharwad, Tumkur, Thorangallu, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Burma Mines, Gopalpur, Murbad, Vellore, Tuticorin, Coimbatore, Kumbakonam, Thalassery, Kuttipuram, Malappuram, Gannavaram)
- BE/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines (Automobile, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/ Telecom, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Production/ Industrial)
- Year of passing: 2017/ 2018
We are hiring fresh engineering graduates passed out in the year 2017 / 2018 for Graduate Engineer- Trainee (GET). Please find below the details of the opportunity & if you are interested for the same then please walk-in as per the below mentioned schedule.
- The shortlisted candidates will go through our selection processes comprising of written tests & interviews.
- Stipend of Rs.15,000/-pm for first 12 Months & Rs.18000/- for next 6 Months.
- Placement on the regular job as Training Officer after one year of probation.
- Selected Candidates has to sign an agreement to serve NTTF for a period of 3½ yrs.
Date: 29th June 2018
Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: Shall be available on successful application.
How to Apply: Link Expired