NTT DATA Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Information Security Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: NTT Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd
NTT DATA Recruitment 2023: NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process, and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
NTT Group operates in a wide range of domestic and overseas markets by utilizing the customer base and expertise in communication networks and ICT that we have cultivated over our history.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Company Website: www.nttdata.com
Positions: Information Security Specialist
Role: Application Support
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for NTT DATA Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent.
- Knowledge and 0-2 years of experience in Operations support or System Administration.
Cyber Security Services is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Technology Analyst for providing level 2 support for Data Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to oversee the operations-related work and projects, Security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under a global operational model, manage production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in Wintel & UNIX technologies.
The candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, system-related issues, and solutions, and system monitoring. The candidate may act as a member of the quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as a team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems.
- Provide Technical Application Support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
- Production and UAT Environment Troubleshooting expertise.
- Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
- System Monitoring and Maintenance.
- Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines solid problem-solving, analytical and technical abilities
- Knowledge and/or experience with at least one of the following Operating Systems: Red Hat, Linux, Windows System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems.
- Hands-on experience with Unix scripting, SQL, or any other equivalent is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with any Data Security or PKI Technology is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Databases or security and network protocols would be a good addition.
How to Apply for NTT DATA Recruitment 2023?
All eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link
Apply Link: Click Here