NTPC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Diploma/ Artisan Trainee | 50 Posts | Across India | ITI/ Diploma | Last Date: 15th September 2023
Company: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Recruitment 2023: NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 431st in the ‘2015, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Company Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Positions: Diploma, Artisan Trainee
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Diploma Trainee: 18 Posts
- Artisan Trainee: 32 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 24,000/- PM for Diploma Trainees, Rs. 21,500/- for ITI Trainees
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Candidates must complete ITI in the respective trades from a recognized trade/ Institute
Age limit(As on 15-09-2023): Below 38 years
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type online test.
- Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in skill test.
Application Fee: Rs 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates)
How to Apply?
Eligible and Interested candidates may submit their application form through online mode from 23rd August 2023 to 15th September 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here