NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Diploma Trainee | 70 Posts | Across India | Diploma – Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering | Last Date: 12th December 2020
Company: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Recruitment 2020: NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 431st in the ‘2015, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Company Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Positions: Diploma Trainee
Total Vacancies: 70 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mining): 40 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): 12 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 10 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mining Survey): 8 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 24,000/- PM
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee (Mining/ Mine Survey): Full time Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering /Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying
Note: Only those candidates who possess the required qualification on or before the last date of application are eligible to apply. Candidates with higher qualifications need not apply.
Age limit(As on 12-12-2020): Below 25 years
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type online test.
- Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in skill test.
Scheme of Online Test:
- The test will be in two parts. Part-I will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions of the relevant disciplines as advertised. Part-II will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning.
- The test can be taken in Hindi or English.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answered question.
Application Fee: Rs 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates)
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may submit their application form through online mode from 23rd November 2020 to 12th December 2020.
Apply Link: Job Expired