NTPC Recruitment 2020 | www.ntpc.co.in | Engineer/ Assistant Chemist | 275 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc | Across India | Last date: 31st July 2020
Company: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 431st in the ‘2015, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Company Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Positions: Engineer/ Assistant Chemist
Total Vacancies: 275
- Electrical: 75 posts
- Mechanical: 115 posts
- Electronics: 30 posts
- Instrumentation: 30 posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs.40,000 – 1,60,000/- PM
Experience: 3 Years
- Candidates should complete a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks as per respective institution/university norms
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 in ET Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
|Disciplines||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
- M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate. SC, ST and PwBD candidates with pass marks are eligible to apply for the post.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive/Supervisory cadre
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.
Final Merit List:
- Online written test marks – 85% weightage
- Interview marks – 15% weightage
- For General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ntpccareera.net) website till 31st July 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired