NTPC Recruitment 2016 | www.ntpc.co.in | Executive Trainee (ET) | Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, CS/ IT | Through GATE 2016 | Across India
Company: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 431st in the ‘2015, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Company Website: www.ntpc.co.in
Positions: Executive Trainee
- Electrical – 41
- Mechanical – 79
- Civil – 10
- Instrumentation – 19
- Electronics – 18
- Computer Science – 10
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during one year training (around 12+ LPA)
Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e. 29.01.2016).
Educational Qualification: Full Time BE / BTech degree in following disciplines :
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering : Civil / Construction
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Electronics Engineering Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science and IT: Computer Science Engg. / Information Technology
Percentage Criteria: Minimum 65% in Engineering
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2016. Based on the GATE-2016 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interview, before being considered in the merit list. Please note that for ET- 2016 recruitment, GATE scores of 2016 will only be valid.
Last Date to Apply: 29th January 2016
Apply Link: Link Expired
Official Notification: Link Expired