NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer | 50 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Production | Last Date: 20th April 2021
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Technical Officer
- Mechanical: 28
- Civil: 12
- Electrical: 10
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
Salary: Rs. 79,209/- PM
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should complete B.E/ B.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in respective disciplines
- Should Possess 4 years relevant experience in the concerned areas.
Electrical & Electronics
- Candidates are selected based on their performance the Interview. Shortlisting will be done based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- For General/EWS/OBC (only male): Rs.500/-
- For Women/SC/ST/PwBDs: No fee
Payment Mode: An application fee to be submitted online through SBI Collect link
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NPCIL careers website on or before 20th April 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired