NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trade Apprentices | 325 Posts | ITI | Maharashtra | Last Date: 15th November 2021
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 325 Posts
- Fitter – 26 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 28 Posts
- Welder – 21 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 13 Posts
- Refrigeration and AC Mechanic – 16 Posts
- Carpenter – 14 Posts
- Plumber – 15 Posts
- Wireman – 11 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 11 Posts
- Machinist – 11 Posts
- Painter – 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 1 Post
- Information and Communication Technology system Paint – 17 Posts
- Computer Operator and programming Assistant – 14 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 2 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant – 4 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) – 3 Posts
Salary: Rs. 7700 – 8855/- PM
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should complete ITI in the respective trade from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance the Interview. Shortlisting will be done based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NPCIL careers website on or before 15th November 2021
Apply Link: Job Expired