NPCIL Recruitment 2018 | www.npcilcareers.co.in | Stipendiary Trainee | 179 Vacancies | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 21st May 2018
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
1) Stipendiary Trainee – Scientific Assistant – “B”
2) Stipendiary Trainee – Technician – “B”
Total Vacancies: 179
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) – “B”||62|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Technician) – “B”||117|
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant-“B”
- Mechanical Engineering – 22 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 8 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 5 Posts
- Instrumentation – 2 Posts
- Computer Science – 1 Post
- Civil Engineering – 2 Posts
- B.Sc. Physics – 8 Posts
- B.Sc. Chemistry – 2 Posts
- Plant Operator – 42 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 11 Posts
- Fitter – 31 Posts
- Turner – 2 Posts
- Machinist – 2 Posts
- Welder – 3 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 1 Post
Job Location: Across India
Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B”
- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. OR
- SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical) / Plumber Trade.
- Shall have English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant-“B”
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical Engg/ Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Chemical Engg/ Electronics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Computer Science, Computer Engineering and IT/Civil Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. OR
- B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics/Chemistry as Principal and chemistry/mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Minimum height – 160 cms.
- Minimum weight – 45.5 kgs (100 lbs).
Age Limit(As on 21.05.2018):
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B”: 18 to 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant-“B”: 18 to 25 years
Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B”:
- Rs.10,500/-p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year.
- Rs.12,500/-p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year.
Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant-“B”:
- Rs.16,000/-p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year.
- Rs.18,000/-p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year
The selection process will consist of a test in 3 stages. Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill test(Qualifying nature only) and Verification of Certificates.
- It will be a Screening examination to be held to shortlist candidates.
- An examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 01 (one) hour duration consisting of Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
- 03 (Three) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant-“B”
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the written examination and interview.
- Written Test will comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 3 (three) hours duration consisting of English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and respective Discipline.
- General Category (UR) – 40% marks
- SC/ST/OBC – 30% marks
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 21st May 2018.
Manager (HRM), HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Tamilnadu – 627 106.
Notification & Apply Form: Link Expired