NPCIL Recruitment 2017 | www.npcilonline.co.in | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Instrumentation, Civil | Across India | Last Date: 15th June 2017
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Executive Trainee
Number Of Positions: 150
- Mechanical – 52 Posts
- Electrical – 30 Posts
- Electronics – 08 Posts
- Chemical – 12 Posts
- Instrumentation – 08 Posts
- Civil – 40 Posts
Salary: Rs 35,000/ Month
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years on 15th June 2017
Educational Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc ( four year duration ) in the following disciplines :
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applicants must have full Time BE/ B.Tech/ 4 years B Sc (Engineering) / 5 years Integrated ME/M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in any of the engineering disciplines from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Only the above-mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during April – May 2017, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November, 2017.
The selection process is based on Verification of Original Documents, Personal Interview.
Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017 score shall only be eligible for Personal Interview. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017. Only GATE 2017 Score is valid for this post. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
How To Apply:
- Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL using GATE 2017 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities.
- The online application form will be available on the website from June 06, 2017 (16:00 Hrs) to June 15, 2017 (16:30 Hrs).
Notification & Apply Link:Link Expired