NPCI Recruitment 2021 | www.npci.org.in | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai
Company: National Payments Corporation of India
NPCI Recruitment 2021: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems. NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM (Bharat Interface Money), AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS (Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS (National Financial Switch), NACH (National Automated Clearing House), NETC , Bharat Bill Pay,
Company Website: www.npci.org.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai/ Chennai/ Hyderabad
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary (Pay Scale): INR 4.75 – 5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for NPCI Recruitment 2021:
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication, IT
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2017-2021 & FY 2016 – 2020
- Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
- Knowledge in OS(Linux),TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
- Java/ Python
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
How to Apply for NPCI Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here