NPCI Recruitment 2020 | www.npci.org.in | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science | 2015 – 2020 Batch | Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai
Company: National Payments Corporation of India
NPCI Recruitment 2020: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems. NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM (Bharat Interface Money), AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS (Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS (National Financial Switch), NACH (National Automated Clearing House), NETC , Bharat Bill Pay,
Company Website: www.npci.org.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai/ Chennai/ Hyderabad
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary (Pay Scale): Best In Industry
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2015-2019 & FY 2016 – 2020
- Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
Job Profile for Snapshot Blockchain:
- Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Interface with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
Job Profile for Snapshot Open source:
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred)
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
Job Profile for Snapshot Data Science:
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack
Apply Link: Job Expired