Nokia Recruitment 2023 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2023: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3+ years
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Recruitment 2023:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in developing software modules in C/C++
- Experience in developing embedded software in Linux
- Programming FPGAs and developing drivers for various devices
- Working experience in Ethernet and OTN protocols
- Experience in developing unit test harness in python.
- Strong capability to learn new technical areas and products and to work with the teams with different cultures and background
The team you’ll be part of:
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Within Optical Networks Business Division offerings, the 1830PSS Transmission System is a state-of-the-art product that is the core platform for Nokia IP Transport. This system provides leading-edge optical transmission capabilities offering industry-leading data rates (1Tbit/s+), optical reach and bandwidth density with a broad range of service capabilities including Ethernet and OTN. The 1830 PSS product line is deployed in Metro, Regional-reach, Submarine, Data Center Interconnect and Open Line System networks with over 1000 customers worldwide.
- Review requirements and develop software modules to fulfill the requirements.
- Provide regular status update and input to the team leaders.
- Develop unit test plans and run software tools for detecting any coding error prior to code submission.
- Participate in feature integration and validation.
- Familiar with agile programming methods
- Knowledge in Optical (DWDM) Transport
- Experience in developing software drivers for i2c, SPI, QSPI, UART communication interfaces.
How to Apply for Nokia Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here