Nokia Recruitment 2023 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2023: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Software Developer
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon,Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent work experience in Computer, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline.
- Strong experience in IS/IT systems development, Web Development, Data Modeling, DBA and Security
- Excellent coding skills in C#, Python, .NET, Java, React JS
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Knowledge of ETL
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design
- Excellent communication skills (English), both in writing and verbal
- Self-confident, strong problem solving, proactive mindset with experience working in a multi-cultural environment, strong direct communication skillset
The team you’ll be part of:
- The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
- The Network Infrastructure (NI) Services Automation & Analytics Team (SAAT) is the exclusive solution provider of the Nokia Corporate Data Strategy within NI. We are responsible for consolidating data sources and transformation under a common data platform, ensuring data quality and traceability. In all areas of the business, we aspire to increase trust and confidence in available data and access to data
- As a Software Developer you will be responsible for building web-based applications to provide reporting and access to large amounts of data from various sources for the purpose of performing statistical analysis and building analytical models. You will also be identifying and reporting on trends and patterns found within the data and making recommendations for the business based on those findings. This position works with business users to understand requirements and expectations for data integration in order to meet the analytical data needs and business use cases of the organization.
- C#/Python/.Net/Java/React JS
- Visual Studio
- Oracle DB
How to Apply for Nokia Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here