Nokia Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Noida
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Recruitment 2022 : Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Recruitment 2022 :
- B.Tech (Electronics / Computer) or Equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience
The team you’ll be part of:
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support to Nokia internal and external customers
- Responsible for providing support on customer solutions and offer material (Statement of Compliance, Configurations, standard pricing, Costing, solution description) with good quality
- Responsible pre-sales support for the Nokia Networks Cloud Network portfolio
- Excellent communication and networking skills for interfacing with global teams including Nokia internal customers – Account managers, Solution managers & Nokia external customers
- Proactive working on Cloud Network solutions in alignment with counterparts to ensure effectiveness and completeness
- Willing to relocate to Delhi-NCR (if the case be)
- Ready to work in different time-zone based on requirements
- Excellent Understanding of basic Telecommunication Networks systems
- Excellent Understanding of basic Cloud Network Systems
- Excellent Understanding of the presales/delivery lifecycle
- Excellent Software Business Understanding
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to think Out of the Box
- Flexibility and willingness to accept any extra work to complete task on time
- Telecommunication product and solution knowledge
- Openness for new situation and technology changes
- Innovation to take up new ideas for process / tools improvement
- Openness for interfacing with interfaces external to the team
- Excellent Team Player
- Presentation skills
How to Apply for Nokia Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here