Nokia Recruitment 2020 | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering
- Responsible for SW design and development as part of SW teams in 2G/3G/4G Control Plane and/or User Plane development areas.
- Be familiar with software component level test process, usage of test tools and test equipment’s.
- Participate in REVIEWS/inspection, workshop, task force and research group in daily work.
- Fault analysis and correction of own issues
- Minimum 1-3 Year of exp in embedded software design, development in C/C++ and Unit/Component testing
- Good experience in DSP User Plane L1/L2 Platform and Protocol (Phy, MAC, Mac-hs)
- Radio Network side experience is preferred.
- Familiar with SW Version Handling. Real time OS experience
Apply Link: Link Expired