Nokia Recruitment 2019 | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering | Bangalore | March 2019
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Takes overall responsibility in the e2e Testing Cycle for the specified entities– Test Strategy/Design, Test case preparation, Test Execution, Test automation
- Resolve complex engineering problems of own application area.
- Plans, designs and executes items in own area.
- Performs problem isolation and resolution.
- Applies knowledge and experience to determine root cause.
- Collaborate closely with the Scrum team members
- Responsible for the quality of all the deliverables.
- Experience in Testing for domains like Web Applications / Big Data / Analytics / LTE
- Experience with preparing and configuring e2e test environments
- Experience in scripting languages like Perl, Python, Shell
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Testing & Automation frameworks (Robot, Selenium etc), Load/Performance Testing Tools/Simulators
- Experience in Cloud (Amazon AWS, EE Cloud) / Virtualization environments
- Good understanding of Application Layer (HTML5, HTTP/FTP), Networking /Transport layer (IP, TCP, GTP), Messaging Frameworks (MQTT, Kafka etc)
- Experience in using Automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience in Agile/scrum/DevOps practices
- Traits: Ability to challenge status quo, Willing to work Collaboratively for Team success, Be Self-motivated with drive and ownership, have a Continuous learning mindset with a Result oriented “can do” attitude
Apply Link: Click Here