Nokia Recruitment 2018 | Entry Level | Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | September 2018
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Solution Engineer
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Communications; Computer Science, EEE, Telecom
- Sales and marketing support in product and solution level. Prepare responses for the Rfx/ telecom solutions and produce Bill of quantities (BoQ),
- Statements of compliances (SoC) and Technical solution descriptions (TSD).
- Understanding client needs and work on identified identify solutions.
- Candidate should be able to provide tendering support to market sales team as member of GSS.
- Providing standard solutions and offer material (SoCs, Configuration, standard pricing, solution description writing).
- Matching customer needs with Nokia products/systems/services and translating solutions to provide clear customer value and benefits.
- Good knowledge of Telecom business and market/ trends.
- Ready to work in different time zone based on requirements.
Apply Link: Link Expired