Nokia Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineering Trainee – GET | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Graduate Engineering Trainee – GET
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Excellent programming skills in Core Java with good knowledge of XML and Eclipse IDE environment.
- RDBMS – Oracle 11 and PL/SQL knowledge will be essential
- Telecom background with basic knowledge of Performance Monitoring and QOS will be an advantage and plus.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and servlets will be a plus.
- The job involves working on 9959 NPO for Small Cells Indoor Femto Solution, maintaining the existing NPO feature set and enhancing the SC NPO feature set in alignment with Nokia Indoor Small Cells roadmap.
- Key responsibilities will include working on Product features, enhancements, defect fixes in accordance with current product roadmap.
- The job also demands working closely with PLM, SAEs, Test and support organizations in general.
Apply Link: Closed