Nokia Recruitment 2017 | Entry Level | Solution Engineer | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai | July 2017
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Solution Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Installation & Integration over the HP,ATCA, Solaris hardware, Unix and Load balancers platforms
- Open for travel
- Installation & Integration of IMS nodes including P/S/I-CSCF, Application Servers, servers specific to applications like Presence server, IM server etc.
- Configuration & Implementation of the IMS Protocol Interfaces – Gm Interface, ISC interface, Ro/Rf Interface, Sh Interface SIP, SOAP/XML, Diameter etc
- Installation & Integration of VoIP nodes including Media Gateways, Signaling Gateways, MRF protocols including SIP, MEGACO, MGCP
Handling Core IP Network Architecture – Including Routers, Radius Servers and various protocols like IGMP, ICMP, EIGRP, Deep Packet Inspection etc.
- Network with following teams: R&D, Business Line, Region and Sub-Region PMO, Global Services, Pre-sales
- Network with following nodes: IMS (P/I/S CSCF), TAS, INUM, PCRF, MSS(MGCF), MRF, BGW, MGW, DRA
Application Link: Closed