Nokia Recruitment 2017 | Engineer R&D | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: Nokia India
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Engineer R&D – DAaaS
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Digital Automation As A Service (DAaaS) Innovation Project under Corporate Strategy Development (CSD) is creating a R&D team of high quality Software developers with skills in modern technologies and development practices in TC Bangalore. The team will work on exciting cutting edge projects in Enterprise Digital Automation, Data Analytics, Cloud and IoT.
Job Description: We are looking for Engineers with Testing and Automation experience to join the team.
- Takes overall responsibility in the e2e Testing Cycle for the specified entities– Test Strategy/Design, Test case preparation, Test Execution, Test automation
- Resolve complex engineering problems of own application area.
- Plans, designs and executes items in own area.
- Performs problem isolation and resolution.
- Applies knowledge and experience to determine root cause.
- Collaborate closely with the Scrum team members
- Responsible for the quality of all the deliverabl
Application Link: Closed