Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Student Trainee | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Student Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
We are looking for talented System and Product Specialist Working Student to join Customer & R&D System Engineering team. You will be responsible for supporting our team in laboratory activities, testing and development of software based on Python, GO and bash. The challenges you will face, include support of various Nokia OSS (Telco Management software) products during development, maintenance and testing. The technical complexity involved in truly delivering on that mission should be something you are excited to tackle
As part of our team, you will:
- Support the team with installation, upgrade tasks in our system based on Linux, Openstack & VMware Cloud Solutions
- Provide the testing activities of our products and deliveries
- Maintain Network Management systems in lab and customer testbeds environments
- Experience of system administration in Red Hat / Linux or other UNIX systems
- Knowledge of IP networking (IPv4, IPv6)
- Database administrator skills
It would be nice if you also had:
- Programming skills are an advantage on (Go, Python, bash etc)
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and virtualized systems (Openstack, Vmware, Openshift, Dockers, Kubernetes)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply