Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ E&T | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 : Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- BE/ B.Tech
- Mandatory to have experience on Nokia LTE KPI and Counters, Parameter and Feature Tuning for both FDD and TDD Networks.
- Experience in handling 5G (NSA/SA), Multi-Layer LTE network, including Carrier Aggregation, identifying and tuning Parameters to Improve LTE and VoLTE KPIs of AFR, DCR, Throughput, Silent Time, Setup time, all kinds of Mobility, SRVCC etc.
- Should be able to perform Non-Standard Nokia 5G/LTE Optimization tasks.
- Strong knowledge & experience in performing post processing of drive logs along with Layer 3 analysis with the help of post processing tools.
- Experience in performing Optimization activities for Pre/Post swap KPIs – In Depth Knowledge of LTE Network Architecture, Configuration data in Netact and Nokia Tools ( Netact , Radar , MUSA )
- Ability to independently identify site specific technical issues and provide technical solutions to meet KPI targets to ensure site acceptance from customer.
- Provide support for troubleshooting to field teams, Implementation of Work orders for any network related changes, Site Launch activities during optimization.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
NW Design & Optimisation (NWD) comprises the planning and / or managing the planning of communications networks for customers. Covers consultation of customers on communication network performance. Contains optimisation and / or managing of the optimisation of customer networks. Covers the execution of end-to-end design-related activities (address surveys, site surveys, design and as-built) for deployment projects.
The Performance & Optimisation Engineer performs solution monitoring, data collection, generation of daily / weekly reports, and a first level of analysis and problem identification in a domain of the customer solution (radio, access, core, application). Performs optimisation in terms of capacity, architecture, performance, analyses counters, and metrics on current capacity and usage. Forecasts traffic patterns to evaluate impact on current and future architecture. Recommends parameters tuning and design evolutions.
- Work on latest 4G/5G Optimization solutions
- Analyze Network KPIs, Logs and Traces to troubleshoot performance issues
- Identify use case for Automation, AI/ML solutions for a more agile Project delivery
- NPO Service Delivery Skills
- Nokia RAN Portfolio knowledge
- Collaboration Skills
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here