NMRCL Recruitment 2017 | www.metrorailnagpur.com | Jr.Engineer/ Station Controller | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Nagpur | Last Date: 9th November 2017
Company: Nagpur Metro Rail
NMRCL Is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) created for the smooth implementation and operations of the Nagpur Metro Rail Project and is a joint venture of Government of India & Government of Maharashtra, with 50:50 equity.
NMRCL shall be solely responsible for the successful and timely completion of the project & its operations subsequently. Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is Incorporated by Govt. of India- Ministry of Corporate affairs on 18th February 2015
Company Website: www.metrorailnagpur.com
Positions: Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Technician.
Supervisory Posts: 115 Posts
- Station Controller/Train Controller/Train Operator: 62 Posts
- Section Engineer(Electrical): 5 Posts
- Section Engineer(Electronics): 4 Posts
- Section Engineer(Mechanical): 1 Post
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Electronics): 16 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical): 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil): 5 Posts
Non-Supervisory Posts: 91 Posts
- Technician(Electrical): 34 Posts
- Technician(Civil): 32 Posts
- Technician(Electronics): 25 Posts
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Probation period: 2 Years
- Station Controller/ Jr.Engineer- Rs.13,500-25,520/Month
- Section Engineer- Rs.16,000-30,770/Month
- Technician-Rs.8,000-14,140/ Month
For Supervisory Posts:
- Section Engineer: Four year degree course from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication.
- Station Controller/Train Operator, Junior Engineers: Diploma(Three years) from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute in Mechanical/ Elecrical/ Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Civil Branch.
- Working Knowledge of Marathi Language Compulsory.
- SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical/Electronics/Civil Trades.
- Should be Domicile of Maharashtra State and having Knowledge of Marathi Language.
Age Limit (As on 01 October 2017):
- For Supervisory Posts: 18 to 28 years. (Relaxation as per government policy)
- For Non-Supervisory Posts: 18 to 25 years. (Relaxation as per government policy)
The online test consists of 3 parts, Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, shall be of 2Hrs. duration.
Part-I: Marathi Language(15 Question). Candidate scoring minimum 40% passing marks in Part-I will eligible for evaluation of Part-II & Part-III.
Part-II: It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions in English/ Hindi medium (For Supervisory Posts questions available in English) General Awareness, Local Ability, Quantitative Aptitude. There will be a total of 35 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Part-III: It will consist of objective type questions on knowledge of discipline/domain/Trade. There will be a total 100 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- For UR & OBC (including Ex-Servicemen): Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST & Women candidates: Rs.150/-
How to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10th October 2017 to 9th November 2017.
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Application: 10th October 2017
- Application Fee to be paid between 10th October 2017 to 9th November 2017
- Last date for Online Application: 9th November 2017
Notification & Apply Link: Click Here