NMDC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Applications Invited For Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India
Company: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
NMDC Recruitment 2022: Incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India fully owned public enterprise. NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Since inception involved in the exploration of wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, lime stone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands etc.
NMDC is India’s single largest iron ore producer, presently producing about 35 million tonnes of iron ore from 3 fully mechanized mines viz., Bailadila Deposit-14/11C, Bailadila Deposit-5, 10/11A (Chhattisgarh State) and Donimalai Iron Ore Mines (Karnataka State). NMDC Projects have following accreditations
Company Website: www.nmdc.co.in
Positions: Graduate, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 59 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 13 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): 30 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 16,000/- for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 10,000/- for Trade Apprentices
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Recruitment 2022:
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics and Mining Engineering from a recognized University.
- Diploma Apprentices: Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management and Computer Science & Application from a recognized University/ Institute.t
- Trade Apprentices: Candidates must have National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process for NMDC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are shortlisted to documents verification process based on their marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can walk-in with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph from 20-01-2022 to 25-01-2022.
- Graduate/ Technician Apprentices must register through www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Trade apprentices must register through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Apply Link: Job Expired