Nissan Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer – Front End | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Trivandrum
Company: Nissan Motor India Private Limited
Nissan Recruitment 2023: Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India.
Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years.
Company Website: www.nissan.in
Positions: Software Engineer – Front End
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Eligibility Criteria for Nissan Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of Angular 7+, RxJS is required
- Proficient understanding of React JS or any other framework will be added plus point.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with automation testing tools like Selenium , Jmeter, Protractor, Cypress etc. is a plus.
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here