Nissan Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020-2022 Batch | Trivandrum
Company: Nissan Motor India Private Limited
Nissan Recruitment 2023: Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India.
Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years.
Company Website: www.nissan.in
Positions: Software Engineer – I
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Eligibility Criteria for Nissan Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude of learning new technologies, Tools and languages
- Experience in Game engine and technology based hardware’s like HoloLens, HTC etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Confluence a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Strong problem solving skill with solid knowledge in Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Block chain technology, Web and app development etc.
Innovation Team is integral part to Nissan’s digital transformation. While targeting high quality in our vehicles, we work to enable the digital capabilities on entire product value chain of both B2B and B2C.The goal is to exceed customer expectations at all contact points.
As a senior full stack developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external / open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements.
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here