Nissan Recruitment 2019 | Process Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Mech, CSE, EEE, ECE; MBA | Trivandrum | May 2019
Company: Nissan Motor India Private Limited
Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India.
Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years.
Company Website: www.nissan.in
Positions: Process Associate
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Education: B.Tech Graduate and MBA from IIMs/XLRI
Job Description: The Process Associate for this JD is expected to mainly support Governance activity in the organization. This role will need problem solving skills, program project management skills and IT skills.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Overall management of Governa8nce in the organization
- The continual Improvement program for Nissan Digital has to be strengthened and have to bring about a paradigm shift in the way the Improvement suggestions program is run at Nissan Digital. The main activity is to enable this with the assigned Leader
- Continuous awareness of processes. Enable orientation of processes for the employees
- Process Audits for maintaining the process capability
- Resolution of major roadblocks at Nissan Digital to enable a stable project management. Root cause analysis on the major issues and streamline processes wherever it warrants for
Apply Link: Link Expired