Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Trivandrum
Company: Nissan Motor India Private Limited
Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023: Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company of Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India.
Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. In February 2008, Nissan, together with its global alliance partner Renault signed a MoU with Government of Tamil Nadu to set up a manufacturing plant at Oragadam, near Chennai with an investment of INR 45 billion over a period of 7 years.
Company Website: www.nissan.in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Eligibility Criteria for Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
The Software Engineer role of IA COE is responsible for Workflow development, independently able to liaise with Business Units for requirement clarifications, assisting in new tool evaluations and POCs, upgrades in existing tech stack and assisting in delivering right solutions through COE to projects delivered across global Nissan entities.
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies
How to Apply for Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here