NIIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2018 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Across India | April 2018
Company: NIIT Technologies
NIIT was established in 1981 to cater IT industry in India. NIIT Technologies is ranked among India’s top 20 information technology software service exporters, according to NASSCOM’s Annual Surveys. It follows global standards of development, and has been assessed at Level 5 of both SEI-CMMi version 1.2 and People-CMM frameworks.
It offers services in Application Development and Maintenance, Managed Services, IP Asset or Platform Solutions, and Business Process to organisations in the Financial Services, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing, Distribution, Healthcare and Government sectors. The company is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India.
Company Website: www.niit-tech.com
NIIT Pooled off Campus drive for 2016 batch passing out B.Tech-CSE / IT students at SVGOI, Chandigarh on 16th March 2016. Other students can also apply through AMCAT link given in the post.
Positions: Learning Delivery Management (ITES)
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR 3 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech
- Only 2018 Batch Pass out
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Mentoring the students (potential developers) through Project Based learning and supporting them to complete the technology based projects on time.
- Help the students to decompose the problem, define architecture, prepare detailed design and get the application developed within defined timelines
- Facilitating students to complete their project stories and enable them to -perform code uploads on GITHUB/alternate platform after every Lab.
- Help the students to implement Software Engineering practices like Agile, Test Driven Development, Continuous integration and best coding practices
- Challenge the students to take up unsolved problems or complex problems and work towards developing solutions
- Imparting technical education to the students, through structured NIIT curriculum and through PBL.
- Ability to teach out of the box, if needed.
- Conducting mentoring sessions as per the course/program milestone/learning plan
- groom students to become industry aware, and bridge gaps between what they learn in classroom to what is expected of them in the workplace
- Ensuring fair conduct of appraisals and student performance
- Accurate and timely updation of batch files and encore with records of education delivery
- Engaging students for peer learning and resolving challenges while achieving their tasks
- Self-knowledge upgrade
Behavioural Skills/ Attributes for the role:
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Passion for technology and think through a problem
- Ability to think alternates for a given problem and choose best solution
- Uncompromising standards on coding discipline
- Keen interest and inclination to constantly keep updated on new technologies
- Able to prioritize assigned work and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
How To Apply:
Step 1: Link Expired
Step 2: Link Expired