Nielsen Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Mumbai
Nielsen Recruitment 2021: As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Company Website: https://www.nielsen.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Nielsen Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech, MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 0-1 years of relevant developmental experience / exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and open-to-experiment environment
- Work independently and be one of the key members driving the discourse of development of the associated projects
- Understand the functional domain, business objectives and solution requirements
- Contribute to feature development and solution engineering
- Collaborate with Product, Design and other internal stakeholders
- Minimise complexity and help build resilient and performant architectures
- Follow Agile & Scrum methodologies as development and delivery methodology
- Good grip on computer science fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, design patterns and data modelling concepts
- Strong problem solving, logical skills and deductive reasoning
- Proficiency on one or more programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS like MS SQL Server / MySQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL datastores like Cassandra and Redis
- Basic understanding of working with public cloud environments like AWS / Azure
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and Devops practices
How to Apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here