NIELIT Recruitment 2019 | www.nielit.gov.in | Freshers | Project Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Chennai | Walk-In Date: 13th March 2019
Company: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT).
NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
Company Website: www.nielit.gov.in
Positions: Project Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
B.Tech/ BE (CS/ IT/ ECE)/ M.Sc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ DOEACC B LEVEL/ Master Degree in Statistics with good knowledge of computer programming language.
- M.Tech or Higher
- Good Knowledge of Big Data Analytics / Artificial Intelligence/ Cyber Security/ PHP-MySQL
under Linux/Dot Net/ Android/ Java
- At least 2 Years of teaching/project experience/ software development in Industry/ Scientific Societies
- Selection of candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the walk-in-interview/written test.
- NIELIT reserves right to conduct written test or skill test for screening of the candidate before interview, if felt necessary.
- Rs.200/- for General/OBC category
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST category
Mode of Payment:
- Through Online Mode – Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”, SB Account No. 31185720641, State Bank of India, Kottur (Chennai), IFSC: SBIN0001669
- Through Demand Draft/Pay Order: In favour of NIELIT Chennai, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in along with required documents to the following venue address on 13th March 2019.
Date: 13th March 2019 (Wednesday) Time: 09:00 AM
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT),
ISTE Complex, NO. 25, Gandhi Mandapam Road,
Chennai – 600025.
Required Documents: All candidates appearing for interview will be required to bring all original documents along with at least one self-attested Photostat copy of each document with regard to Educational Qualifications and Experience including Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable) and proof of Date of Birth etc., which may be verified by NIELIT before interview.
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here