Nickelfox Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Junior Android Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Noida
Over the past decade, we’ve redefined the union of digital design and personalised experiences. Our team is dedicated to helping innovators & organisations of all sizes convert their ideas to reality.
At Nickelfox we believe in Integrity, Honesty and Commitment. We are dedicated to Creating Value and Empowering Ideas, ensuring a Memorable Journey for our Partners and our Team.
Company Website: www.nickelfox.com
Positions: Junior Android Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Nickelfox Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
As an Android Developer at Nickelfox, you will be expected to work and build amazing world class Android Applications.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team on a project.
- Ensure code quality, coding standards and documentation of the project.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure proper testing of the application before delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of the sprints and milestones, hence the product.
- Ensure code versioning and branching of the repositories.
- Carry out daily development tasks on a timely basis.
- Perform unit testing on all the allocated projects.
- Fixing the bugs reported by testers.
- Propose new methodologies, best practices for further discussion with Leads.
- Carry out training sessions with respective technology teams on the new topics learnt.
- Efficiently communicate with the team
- Must have 0-1 Years of experience developing applications and can work independently and with a team.
- Solid Domain Knowledge, Experience with various Design Patterns & Data Modeling, Research Oriented
- Solid at Logical thinking and Problem solving
- Follows Coding Standards, Good with Code Reviews and delivers quality products
- Experience with various Tools used in Development, Tests & Deployments.
- Solid Experience with DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline Tools
- Good experience with Git Workflow
- Good at documentation at project level and code level
- Good understanding on Software UX
- Proficient with communication
- Experience with android frameworks including Jetpack libraries
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Material guidelines
- Debugging Capabilities
How to Apply for Nickelfox Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Nickelfox Off Campus Drive 2021 online by below Link.
Apply Link: Click Here