NHSRC Recruitment 2020 | Junior Consultant | BE/ B.Tech – Biomedical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering | 2016 – 2019 Batch | Delhi | Last Date: 25th October 2020
Company: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Government of India to serve as an apex body for technical assistance.
Established in 2006, the National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the centre and in the states.The goal of this institution is to improve health outcomes by facilitating governance reform, health systems innovations and improved information sharing among all stake holders at the national, state, district and sub-district levels through specific capacity development and convergence models.
Company Website: www.nhsrcindia.org
Positions: Junior Consultant (Health Care Technology)
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
Experience: 1 year
Salary: Rs. 40,000 – 55,000/- PM
Job Location: New Delhi
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Biomedical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University with 1 year post qualification experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/evaluations.
- Technical assistance towards identification of cost-effective medical devices & diagnostics
- Assessment of safety and efficacy of devicesincluding secondary data research
- Providing technical assistance on device & diagnostics related quality assessments
- Support in implementation and progress monitoring of National programs in the states as per their Program Implementation Plan (PIP) through frequent interactions with state dialysis nodal officers and update team on regular basis.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to finalize the peritoneal dialysis guidance documents such as Model RFP document, SoPs, Training Material, IEC and Module for Pediatric Patients.
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS-Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Knowledge in Health systems development desirable.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application form along with necessary enclosures on or before 25th October 2020 through e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
National Health Systems Resource Centre
Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka,
New Delhi 110067
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here