NHPC Recruitment 2020 | www.nhpcindia.com | Apply Online | Trainee Engineers/ Trainee Officers | 86 Posts | Through GATE 2020 | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical/ LLB/ PG | Last Date: 28th September 2020
NHPC Limited (Formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd.), A Govt. of India Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include development of power in all its aspects through conventional and non-conventional sources in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer
Vacancies: 86 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 30
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 21
- Trainee Officer (HR): 5
- Trainee Officer (Law): 8
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 22
Job Location: Across India
Training Period: 1 Year
Salary: Rs. 56,000 – 3% – 1,60,000/- (IDA)
Trainee Engineer (Civil):
Obtained BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Civil Engineering) from a recognized Institute or AMIE with minimum 60% marks.
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical):
Obtained BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Mechanical/ Production/ Thermal Engineering) from a recognized Institute or AMIE with minimum 60% marks.
Trainee Officer (HR):
Obtained PG/ PG Diploma in Management with Specialization in HR/ HRM or MBA (HR) or MSW from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Trainee Officer (Law):
Candidates must possess LLB from an Institute recognized by Bar council of India.
Trainee Officer (Finance):
Candidates must qualify CA/ CMA/ ICWA from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: (As on 01-10-2020)
Candidates age must be maximum 30 years.
- The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the GATE 2020 for the posts no. 1 and 2, for the post no. 3 candidates have to appear for UGC NET Examination 2020, For post no. 4 candidates have to appear for CLAT 2020, for post no. 5 candidates are shortlisted based on their merit in the academics.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 29-08-2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28-09-2020
For more details & Apply Here: Link Expired