NHDC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprenticeship | 30 Posts | B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI | Madhya Pradesh | Last Date: 17th August 2023
Company: NHDC Limited
NHDC Recruitment 2023: NHDC Limited (A Joint Venture of NHPC Ltd & Govt. of M.P.) and formerly known as Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd., was set up on 1st August 2000 with its Corporate Office at Bhopal with the objective and commitment of development of hydropower and other renewal energy potential in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
NHDC was entrusted with the construction of Indira Sagar Project (1000 MW) and Omkareshwar Project (520 MW) in Narmada basin on ownership basis. Both the projects have been completed ahead of schedule in the years 2004-05 and 2007 respectively and presently these two projects are under operation and supplying power to the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Company Website: www.nhdcindia.com
Positions: Apprentices (Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI)
Total Vacancies: 30 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 7 Posts
- Civil Engineering -4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 3 Posts
Diploma/Technical Apprentice: 8 Posts
- Civil Engineering -2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering -3 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 3 posts
Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Apprentice: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 07
- Computer Operation & Programming Asst: 08 Posts
Job Location: Khandwa (MP)
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
For Technical/ Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
For Technician/ITI Apprentices – Rs. 7000/- Per Month
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh and recognized by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
Age Limit: Upper age: 25 Years, Minimum age : 18 Years (as on 28-07-2023)
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement/ on line portal will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprentices will be decided.
- Applications received from the Wards (son/daughter/spouse) of NHDC cadre Employees will be considered separately.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade apprentice should necessarily apply through online apprenticeship portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and www.apprenticeship.gov.in After applying for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), the applicant should send copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the on line portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents to following postal address before 25th September 2020.
The Senior Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira
Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar,
District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here