National Fertilizers (NFL) Recruitment 2019 | www.nationalfertilizers.com | Freshers | Marketing Representative | 40 Vacancies | Across India | Last Date: 18th April 2019
Company: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) its turnover more than Rs 75 Billion.Its headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organised by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.It’s a second largest Urea producer in India and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants.If you want more details about NFL you can visit nationalfertilizers.com.National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.
NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) its turnover more than Rs 75 Billion.It’s headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organised by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.It’s a second largest Urea producer in India and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants.
Company Website: www.nationalfertilizers.com
Positions: Marketing Representative
Total Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.9,500-19,500/- PM
B.Sc (Agriculture) with 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
Age Limit: Below 30 Years as on 28.02.2019
- Candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Course i.e. B.Sc. (Agricluture). and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- There will be no interview and selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in online test and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50% (75 & Above Marks Out of 150)
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
Examination Centre: Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Kurnool, Bhuvneshwar, Rourkela, Ahmedabad, Surat, Chennai, Coimbatore, Puducherry, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 19th March 2019 to 18th April 2019.
For More details & Apply Link: Click Here