NESAC Recruitment 2020 | www.nesac.gov.in | Freshers | Scientist/ Engineer/ Technical Assistant | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Plan/ B.Arch | Last Date: 16th February 2020
Company: North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)
North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) was established as a joint initiative of Department of Space (DOS) and the North Eastern Council (NEC) and came into being on 5th of September, 2000. The Centre helps in augmenting the developmental process in the region by providing the advanced space technology support.
The North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC), a joint initiative of Department of Space (DOS) and the North Eastern Council (NEC) is a society registered under the Meghalaya Societies Registration Act, 1983. The Centre has provided more than 17 years of dedicated service to the eight states of North Eastern Region (NER) of India using space science and technology.
Official Website: www.nesac.gov.in
Positions: Scientist/ Engineer/ Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 6
- For Scientist/ Engineer: 5 posts
- For Scientific Assistant: 1 posts
Salary (Pay Scale):
- For Scientist/Engineer: Rs.56,100/- PM
- For Technical Assistant: Rs.44, 900/- PM
Job Location: Umiam, Meghalaya
For Water Resources:
- ME/ M.Tech in Water Resources/ Water Resources Engineering/ Water Resources Management/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Watershed Managemen in First Class (OR)
- M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS/Geoinformatics/ Geomatics or equivalent with specialization or equivalent in First Class (AND)
- BE/ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering/ Water Resource Engineering in First Class.
- ME/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System/
Geomatics/ Geoinformatics or equivalent in First Class (AND)
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent/ Civil Engineering or equivalent or Computer Science or equivalent in First Class
For Forestry & Ecology:
- M.Sc. in Botany (Taxonomy/ Physiology/ Physiology & Biochemistry)/ Life Science
(Botany-Special paper in Taxonomy/ Physiology/ Physiology & Biochemistry)/ Environmental Sciences/ Ecology/ Ecology and Environment in First Class
- Pre-eligibility qualification of B.Sc. with Botany and/or Zoology or B.Sc in Forestry
- ME/ M.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics Engineering/ ECE/ E&T/ Microelectronics & VLSI
Design/ RF & Microwave/ RF & Microwave Engineering/ Signal Processing & Communication System in First Class
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Tech/Engg.) in Electronics/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication or M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/ Electronics in First Class.
For Urban & Regional Planning:
- Post Graduate Degree in City Planning/ Town Planning/ Transportation Planning/ Housing/ Infrastructure Planning/ Industrial Planning/ Environmental Planning/ Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Urban Design/ in First Class. (OR)
- ME/ M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or equivalent in First Class. (AND)
- B.Plan/ B.Arch/ BE (Civil)/ B.Tech (Civil) qualification in First Class.
- First Class in B.Sc with Physics as Honours/ Major/ Main Subject.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
For Scientist/ Engineer:
Selection will be based on the performance in interview
For Scientific Assistant:
Selection will be based on the written test and skill test
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note: No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman candidates
Mode of Payment: Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking only through Integrated SBI Collect
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 16th February 2020
For More Details & Apply: Link Expired