NESAC Recruitment 2019 | www.nesac.gov.in | Freshers | Scientist/ Engineer/ Technical Assistant | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ B.Plan/ B.Arch | Last Date: 16th September 2019
Company: North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)
North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) was established as a joint initiative of Department of Space (DOS) and the North Eastern Council (NEC) and came into being on 5th of September, 2000. The Centre helps in augmenting the developmental process in the region by providing the advanced space technology support.
The North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC), a joint initiative of Department of Space (DOS) and the North Eastern Council (NEC) is a society registered under the Meghalaya Societies Registration Act, 1983. The Centre has provided more than 17 years of dedicated service to the eight states of North Eastern Region (NER) of India using space science and technology.
Official Website: www.nesac.gov.in
Positions: Scientist/ Engineer/ Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 10
- For Scientist/Engineer: 8 posts
- For Technical Assistant: 2 posts
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- For Scientist/Engineer: Rs.56,100/- PM
- For Technical Assistant: Rs.44, 900/- PM
Job Location: Umiam, Meghalaya
For Geo Sciences:
- M.Tech in Applied Geology/Geological Technology/RS & GIS (with specialisation in
Geosciences) with pre-qualification of M.Sc. in Geology/Applied Geology both in
First Class. (OR)
- M.Sc. in Geology/Applied Geology in First Class with a Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
or equivalent. (OR)
- Integrated M.Tech in Applied Geology/Geological Technology in First Class
- M. Sc. (Agriculture) in Horticulture/ Agricultural Physics/ Crop Physiology/ Plant
Physiology/Agricultural Statistics in First Class with B.Sc. (Agriculture). (OR)
- M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS with specialisation in Agriculture and/or Soils
Science in First Class with B.Sc. (Agriculture).
For Space & System Atmospheric Science:
- M.Tech in Applied Physics/ Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Earth System Science with pre-qualification of M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Earth System Science both in First Class. (OR)
- M.Sc in Physics/Applied Physics/Atmospheric Science in First Class with B.Sc. (Physics) (OR)
- Integrated M.Tech in Physics/Applied Physics/Atmospheric Science/Earth System
Science in First Class
For Water Resources:
- ME/ M.Tech in Water Resources/ Hydrology/Watershed Management in First Class (OR)
- M.Tech in RS & GIS/Geo-informatics with specialisation in Water Resources/Hydrology
in First Class (AND)
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in Agriculture Engineering or Civil Engineering in First Class
- ME/ M.Tech in CSE/IT/ RS & GIS/ Geoinformatics with First Class (AND)
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engg/ ECE/ CSE/IT in First Class
For Forestry & Ecology:
- M.Sc. in Botany (Plant Taxonomy/Plant Physiology)/ Biodiversity and Conservation/ Biodiversity/ Ecology/ Life Sciences (Botany-Plant Taxonomy/Plant Physiology) in
First Class with B.Sc. in Botany/Zoology.
- ME/ M.Tech/ MSc.(Tech/Engg.) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/ Tele Communication Engineering/ Electronic Design & Technology in First Class (AND)
- B.E/ B.Tech/ BSc. (Tech/Engg.) in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ M.Sc in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics in First Class
For Urban & Regional Planning:
- Post Graduate Degree in Town Planning/ City Planning/ Traffic and Transportation
Planning/ Housing Planning/ Industrial Planning/ Environmental Planning/ Urban Planning/ Infrastructure Planning/ Regional Planning/ Urban design in First Class.
- M.Tech In RS & GIS (with specialisation in Urban & Regional Studies) in First Class.
- B.Plan/ B.Arch/ BE (Civil)/B.Tech (Civil) qualification in First Class
For Technical Assistant:
For Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation:
- First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication
Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from an Institute/university
recognised by AICTE
- The first-class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Institute/ University recognised AICTE
Selection Process: The selection will be based on the Interview/Written Test /Skill Test
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 16th September 2019.
For More Details & Apply:Link Expired