NEERI Recruitment 2019 | www.neeri.res.in | Freshers | Project Assistant | 16 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Last Date: 22nd April 2019
Company: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
The National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with focus on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and to some extent on industrial pollution and occupational diseases found common in post-independent India.
NEERI is a pioneer laboratory in the field of environmental science and engineering and part of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). NEERI has five zonal laboratories at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. NEERI falls under the Ministry of Science and Technology (India) of central government.
Company Website: www.neeri.res.in
Positions: Project Assistant Level-I, II & III
Total Vacancies: 16
- Project Assistant Level-I – 1 Post
- Project Assistant Level-II – 8 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-III – 7 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Experience: 0- 2 Years
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs.15,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level-II: Rs.25,000/Month
- Project Assistant Level-III: Rs.28,000/Month
Project Assistant Level-I:
- BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science) for data entry/ report preparation & report formatting etc.
Project Assistant Level-II:
- M.Sc (Env. Sci & Tech/ Env. Sci/ Env. Management/ Chemistry/ Microbiology) – 55% or equivalent marks. OR
- BE/ B.Tech (Civil Engg/ Env. Engg./ Chem. Engg) – 55% or equivalent marks. OR
- BE/ B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) – 55% or equivalent marks
Project Assistant Level-III:
- M.Sc. (Env. Sci & Tech./ Env. Sci/ Env. Mgmt/ Chemistry/ Microbiology) with minimum 2 years relevant experience – 55% or equivalent marks. OR
- BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Env. Engg/ Chem. Engg) – with minimum 2 years relevant experience – 55% or equivalent marks. OR
- ME/ M.Tech (Civil/ Env. Engg/ Chem. Engg) – 55% or equivalent marks
- Master of Planning with Specialization in Environmental Planning/ Regional Planning / Transport Planning / Urban Planning) – 55% or equivalent marks
- Master Landscape Architecture – 55% or equivalent marks
Age Limit: as on 22-04-2019
- Project Assistant Level-I: Below 28 Years
- Project Assistant Level-II: Below 30 Years
- Project Assistant Level-III: Below 35 Years
The selection process of Project Assistants will be based on the performance of Personal Interview or a Test (or Both)
Interview Centre: NEERI, Delhi Zonal Center, Naraina Industrial Area, New Delhi.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to email@example.com on or before 22nd April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click Here