NCR Corporation Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Hyderabad | November 2017
Company: NCR Corporation India Private Limited
Welcome to a new world of interaction; where you can serve your customers how, when and where they choose across point of service, mobile and online channels. Our goal is to enable partners to run their businesses faster and more efficiently than ever before.
It’s possible to achieve this when you partner with NCR. Learn how our legacy of breakthrough continuous innovation and global reach can transform your business. Embrace the future of self-service technology with NCR.
Company Website: www.ncr.com
Positions: Graduate/ Technician Apprentice
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent experience
- Primary responsibility is to develop high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. This individual will serve the “Student Engineer Trainee” role on an Agile team.
- The position involves participating in all phases of software development, unit testing and functional testing – all within an Agile / Scrum development process. This engineer is expected on improving the overall skill of the development team and improving our code base is a primary objective for this position.
- The primary technology platform is Java based on which our latest products/solutions are developed.
- He/She will be a key contributor in our continual product improvement process. They will have the opportunity to experience and work with the complete development life cycle including application design, maintenance, quality assurance, testing, and support.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Team development experience
- Good work experience on STLC
- Knowledge on relational database like SQL & C# .NET or Java Tech
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming
Apply Link: Closed