NCR Corporation Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Manufacturing Engineer | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | Tamil Nadu | May 2017
Company: NCR Corporation India Private Limited
Welcome to a new world of interaction; where you can serve your customers how, when and where they choose across point of service, mobile and online channels. Our goal is to enable partners to run their businesses faster and more efficiently than ever before.
It’s possible to achieve this when you partner with NCR. Learn how our legacy of breakthrough continuous innovation and global reach can transform your business. Embrace the future of self-service technology with NCR.
Company Website: www.ncr.com
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pondicherry
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office products including MS Access, MS SQL
- Written and verbal communications in English
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to travel
- Understanding of manufacturing systems and processes
- Numerate, literate and demonstrable analytic skills
- Interpret staging documentation and execute via plant manufacturing processes
- Interface between ICCCs, global engineering & solution management, Country sales and regional customization teams for issues resolution
- Receiving requests from In Country Customisation Consultants for new staging requirements & manage the change requests for previously released FFK’s
- Liaise with global team, cross functionally to implement FFK solution; Sales, ICCCs, SLM, Finance, QA, Engineering, Services and global manufacturing plants.
- Perform Engineering Change Control function, OSS & GSDB setups for FFKs
- Maintain Product Customisation Web Site. BOMs, Ordering Orgs, Sources, change history, Orderability history, FFK PCCD and AIP documentation
- Tracking and reporting performance to targeted release cycle times.
- Lifecycle and Maintain support for NSBC Tracker (MS Access database)
- Monthly/Weekly data presentation of FFK release process status
- Liaise with Product Management to drive customisation activities into the advocated arena.
- Develop and extend measures to drive improvements in customisation processes.
- Understand and use NCR tools to enhance processes and measures. ERP, JIT, EDW data warehouse, Merlin, GSDB and WOT.
- Train regional customisation teams in global customisation processes.
Apply Link: Closed